Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface by Microsoft

1. 2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

2. Not prejudgements on Windows 8 as for how it functions on a tablet (less than thrilled for the desktop, but who knows with a touch interface), this tablet really interests me. If this thing can get good developer support and a competitive price it will be a very enticing piece of hardware. Though I have a feeling just that touch smart cover will be over $100...
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I'm stealing this from someone on Twitter, but Microsoft should ditch the tablet and just sell those thin keyboards for iPad.

This announcement increases my desire to buy an iPad. I will never run Windows 8 on anything, and my single iPad purchase would reduce the potential market share for MS by 0.000000000000000001%!

5. So sad.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This announcement increases my desire to buy an iPad. I will never run Windows 8 on anything, and my single iPad purchase would reduce the potential market share for MS by 0.000000000000000001%!
    Waaaaait--when did you become anti Microsoft? And why?

7. He's flies on the wind of what's popular.

What's wrong with Windows 8? I've been out of the loop for a while. I love 7.

8. I think thats the problem Ramon. Windows 7 is great. So given microsoft's track record, 8 probably wont be.

9. People don't like it because it's obviously very tablet-focused.

Which is why it's weird that anyone would say they don't want a tablet because it has Windows 8.