Thread: Robotech: The Macross Saga

1. Robotech: The Macross Saga

well, i just saw some movies at IGN, and talk about disapointing. could've been really awesome.

also, i don't like the idea of taking multiple hits and having an energy bar in a shmup.

anyways, i don't think i'll pick this one up anymore.

2. you're still talking about the game right? if so, what system are you talking about?
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

3. Originally posted by unit003
    you're still talking about the game right? if so, what system are you talking about?
    i don't recall ever talking about this game on the boards ever.

and i think the icon made it pretty clear what system (or atleast market) im talking about.

and since it doesn't really seem like you know anything at all about what this thread is about, im talking about the new Robotech Shmup on GBA.

4. and since it doesn't really seem like you know anything at all about what this thread is about, im talking about the new Robotech Shmup on GBA.
    oh, you mean this game ? Actually, I didn't remeber if it was going by that name or not (I think there's an older game with that title)
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

5. Originally posted by unit003
    oh, you mean this game ?
    no, i was talking about the other Robotech Shmup on GBA.

6. I don't think it looks so bad, in fact I am looking foward to it... but then again I like Macross

As far as the energy bar instead of one hit kills it really doesn't matter which one they use, one of my favorite shooters Area 88 / UN Squadron uses that and I love that game