Thread: The Best of Craig's List

1. The Best of Craig's List

Craig's List ads are awesome. Post them here.

Here's a fun one:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/etc/3098054670.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh
    Person with dinosaur costume needed immediately for top secret project. I cannot go into the specifics until you are fully committed, but it involves a 1988 Honda Civic, a Chinese food buffet, and lots of roaring.

You must supply your own dinosaur costume.

Dragon costumes will also be considered.

Please respond to this post via email with picture of yourself in full dino regalia.
    Also, this car ad:

Now you will find more. MORE.

APPEASE ME.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pontiac.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	247.0 KB 
ID:	66282  

2. JO buddy to Jack off into a tornado. No gay stuff.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. That Grand Am ad is fantastic.

5. Crying with laughter at the woman quote. Tremendous.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I am giving away 2 of my old high capacity toilets. I am in the middle of a remodel and need to get them off my property ASAP. These Kohler Toilets are pre-1994 when LIBERALS decided to take away our freedom to use toilets that could do the job GOD intended them to do. Now we’re stuck with these toilets that give you a little squirt of water to flush the hefty waste a healthy American produces. These toilets can take ANYTHING you can throw at them. Trust me I know, me and my wife been using them for 20 years. We’re both pretty large we eat a LOT of red meat. These AMERICAN MADE toilets have survived all of that, and are still in real good shape. These toilets are 100% sparkling clean, only proud White American citizens have ever used them. Dont bother with these MEXICAN MADE forigner P.O.S. toilets you see at home depot, they’re a waste of time. I Dont like endless emails, so call or text me at (646) 599 XXXX. My name is Tony. Tell me which one you want, white or beige. Be ready to pick them up yourself, they’ll be outside my Garage. I’m up all night so call whenever.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.