Page 1 of 14 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy The Music The Game

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy The Music The Game

Official site.

It's basically Ouendan mixed with FF and it's a lot of fun. I don't really agree that it's a great music game that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of how you feel about Final Fantasy. It's either a great tribute to the games you've enjoyed playing or a music game with mainly orchestral music and not a lot of variety.

I think the little marionette people are creepy as fuck!

I thought I was a big fan of FF games, but it turns out I've only really been into a handful of them. I guess a lot has to do with their not being available when I was young and malleable. I'd say I give a shit for FF, FF4, FF6, FF7, FF9, and FF12. Six out of thirteen!
    Last edited by Mzo; 04 Jul 2012 at 04:20 PM.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I agree, this is Final Fantasy Ouendan. If you liked that game, or if you like Final Fantasy, you'll love this.

I too am surprised at how few FF's I've actually played (FF4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). It really makes me want to play FF12 after hearing Sakimoto's music.

The Sakimoto tracks are some of the most intense. The game actually gets pretty intense on higher difficulties. And I still haven't quite figured out all the character abilities.

My current party is Cloud, Terra, Cecil, and Vaan. I need to add a thief so I can steal items from bosses!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I'm waiting to unlock Locke, the only thief that matters.

My party is Terra, Cecil, Zidane, and Lightning because even though most of 13 is abysmal, I fucking love Lightning.

WAIT ZIDANE IS A THIEF TOO
    My Backloggery

4. Yeah but he has a tail so fuck that guy.

Vaan is one Lucky SOB. What does the Luck stat do, give you more leeway when hitting the notes?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

5. Loving this game a hell of a lot. FF1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 and 12 are the ones I've played thru totally.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

No, pretty sure it's for item drops in the field and combat levels. Game isn't that crazy.
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Loving this game a hell of a lot. FF1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 and 12 are the ones I've played thru totally.
    Dude that's like, all of them. You're a Final Fantasy nerd, don't front.

Fuck the MMO forever.
    My Backloggery

9. So does Luck determine whether you get an item at the very end of those "overworld" levels? Or when the Mogs show up?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    My party is Terra, Cecil, Zidane, and Lightning because even though most of 13 is abysmal, I fucking love Lightning.
    Most of 13 is amazing, it's just the bad stuff is really bad. Hope and Snow are anchors.

MY AMAZON ORDER OF THIS GAME IS SHIPPING SOON.
    Donk