Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restoring a Laptop

If a pc came with no disc, it should have a recovery partition, but you don't want to do that because of the extra Toshiba crap, which is understandable.

So, you could buy a Vista OEM disc from somewhere. Or, otherwise aquire it. If you need further assistance pm me.

2. The correct answer was already posted. Download the fucking ISO, burn it onto a a DVD using a different computer, and go from there. I know he's not this dumb.

3. Don't you even Mr. Can't Follow Two Steps To Root My Phone!

4. Hey now! My phone actually takes separate rooting, kernal manipulation and then I still may not get USB docking to work. Fuck that.

5. gohan, clear some pms.

6. I don't want any cracked or fake shit. That's all I've found.

7. It doesn't matter if there's a crack, you have a legit serial number. Use the ISO to install, then use your real number to activate.

Not necessarily. His Serial is probably tied to a specific Toshiba version of Vista.

My pm box is full because of youuuuuuuuu!

*edit* PM box cleared.
    Last edited by GohanX; 06 Jul 2012 at 04:39 PM.

9. Just get a vanilla SP2 install disc and make sure the bits (32 or 64) matches what you have on your product key.
    The worst case scenario is that you'll have to punch some numbers into your phone in order to activate.

Screw activation, get a activation crack. I did this with legit Vista when I was using it because Microsoft can lick my nuts.