Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocolypse

Zombie Apocolypse

If there was a Zombie Apocalypse, what would you do?

As mentioned in the walking dead thread, most zombie fighting efforts in movies are pretty pathetic. People always seem to leave weapons, ammo, food, and superior vehicles behind. Other than boarding up windows, you almost never see people fortify an area. They always seem to make common and stupid mistakes like leaving the group, going out at night while being unarmed or under armed. And I have no idea why anyone enters abandoned cities.

The main logistics issue I see is that law would exist at the initial stages. You wouldn't be able to just take the things you needed at the onset. And you would have trouble organizing a community because no one would want to believe the problem is happening or would want to appeal to police and military forces.

I'd go to Bill Murray's house.

3. Fuck you, Fe 26.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. smoke weed every day

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Fuck you, Fe 26.
    what I do, mayn

6. In an effort to actually make this a decent thread...

I'd try and keep moving, never settling down until I could do so in an easily defensible spot in a sparsely populated area. As long as you kept moving, you'd never get stuck (like in Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, etc.). It would be a tough world to survive in regardless, but staying away from large population centers would be pretty important to insure long term survival.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

I think it really depends on the kind of zombies. Are they those ninja zombies walking dead that hear and smell people? Or just those really slow kind of retarded ones from night of the living dead?

I think I'd first head for parents house. They live in a small town and have more weapons than me. We also have some multifuel trucks that will run on anything and have van backs that a human/zombie couldn't get into. They are also unflippable by normal means. If things last long enough, I'd probably recommission one of those M60s that sit in front of national guard buildings.

It would also be nice to have a full suit of chain mail. Since it seems like most infections are caused by bites and scratches. It would also probably keep them from ripping you apart, if it was made like a kid's pajama suit. But I don't know where you would find such a thing.

If you wanted to secure a community, I would try to find a small one in an almost completely rural state. Pick something with several hours from a major city. Use a dozer to clear a 100 yard + path around the community. Put a 10-15 yard wide patch of razor/barbed wire around it and also maybe dig a 8 foot deep ditch around it. If you have all the resources in the world, line it with a completely vertical concrete wall, so stupid zombies can't get out. They can claw up dirt. Nothing can claw up up completely vertical smooth concrete.

Eventually you would probably want to procure some big guns. If your community survives, someone may try to take it by force.

This would really be all you needed for most zombies. An armored D9 Cat dozer. Though I'm sure if this was in a movie, the driver would fuck a chick, sleep in the cab, she'd change from a scratch she didn't tell him about, and then eat him. Probably in his dick if it is troma film.

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6969547720_08a375f354_b.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	291.8 KB 
ID:	66354  

9. This is the oldest, stupidest discussion that's become popular now even among the dumbest, fattest of people. But it did give us a chance to see cheek's dream car. Good thread.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I know it is a dumb discussion. Its the kind of crap we all talked about back in the early 90s when we watched bad movies on USA or rented bad vhs tapes from the local video place.

But its this or read about razor matching his socks to things.