Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Saturn Deal i got

1. A Saturn Deal i got

today from a customer i acquired a MINT like UBER mint the batery thing hasnt even been pulled out yet mint Saturn with an extra controller (the jpn style one) and 7 games (shitty ones though) for a whole 5 bucks

im quite happy needed a spare on to get moded so i could play jpn games with out the 4 in 1 and use the Sega 4 meg cart

2. you spooony bard!

superb deal.

3. You're a damn bastard!
    That is all.
    pwned by Ivan

4. That is QUITE bastard-y of you.

Nice.

I guess working at Funcoland has it's perks sometimes, eh?

5. Has the term "bastard" been used to describe you yet? Yeah? Damn. Well... bastard.

Jay Guest
    That's a great deal man. Almost as good as the one that saw me pick up Dragon Force, Dark Savior, Street Fighter Alpha, and a host of other Saturn games for $10 total. Not to mention the dozens of 50 cent games from my local BlockBuster. Games that I won't mention include Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES), Chrono Trigger, Virtua Racing (Gen) and Earthworm Jim 2 (Genesis.)
    Now who's the bastard? That's right... ME
    Bow down to my bastardness.

7. Originally posted by Jay
    That's a great deal man. Almost as good as the one that saw me pick up Dragon Force, Dark Savior, Street Fighter Alpha, and a host of other Saturn games for $10 total. Not to mention the dozens of 50 cent games from my local BlockBuster. Games that I won't mention include Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES), Chrono Trigger, Virtua Racing (Gen) and Earthworm Jim 2 (Genesis.)
    Now who's the bastard? That's right... ME
    Bow down to my bastardness.
    yes you are a bastard...that is until i rob your house!!

Jay Guest
    Good luck, you'll have to get past my 3 lb. guard cat. Damned cat is 5 years old, looks like she's 3 weeks. If you get past her, you'll have to get past my 18 year old cat. And, if you somehow manage that feat, my 30 lb. cat awaits you, assuming she isn't eating/sleeping/resting/relaxing.

9. hahahahaha i like being a bastard but james is more of one :P

i think this is the one ill have modded to play imports not sure yet

but its liek oen of the very few benefits of wokring in a game store time to time this happens

10. Holy crap! And I thought the Saturn with Astal and Guardian Heroes my friend got earlier this week was a phenomenal deal! Well, it still is, but this is downright absurd
    omg TNL epics!