Thread: Samsung Nuon N2000 With Tempest 3000 and Merlin Racing

1. Samsung Nuon N2000 With Tempest 3000 and Merlin Racing

I thought I'd post it here before going the ebay route. It also includes a Nuon gaming controller and remote control. Not sure what it's worth yet so just make an offer if you're interested.
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

2. Wish it was the n501 or whatever the second model was. I already have the n2000. Its funny, i was at a thrift today and thought i saw the toshiba model.

3. Kind of want.

Although the rational me is trying to convince myself that I'll hook the thing up, play it for a half hour, and then box it away to not be seen for years.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. If you loved Tempest 2000, you should at least like Tempest 3000. Merlin Racing is servicable as far as kart racers go. Had a decent single player mode.
    But yeah, youll fuck with it a lil and forget about it. But c'mon thats what we do.

Though i might be salting the chans game a bit, if youre really interested in a nuon, unless you get this model cheap, youre better off holding out for the second model. Theres a lot more you can do with it.

Not that I care much since I have an n501, but you might want to elaborate on which controller it comes with. The N64 clone one is the best, the Logitech one is by far the worst (not counting the weirdass Korean pack-in one), and the other is somewhere in the middle.

6. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samsungN501_control.jpg 
Views:	282 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	66554
    PSN = knarlockk
    Steam= kevinb150

7. Fuck guns, go kill people with that.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png