Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis: The Superior Versions

1. Will a model 1 genny with model 1 Sega cd and 32x do RGB well? All this talk has me missing the old Frankenstein...

Sure. The only thing with that setup is that you'll need to pull your audio from the headphone jack or Sega CD (if using a mixer cable) instead of the RGB cable if you want stereo.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sixteen-bit View Post
    While the Genesis on the other hand never did support S-Vid, it does RGB.
    Natively no, but modded yes. My model 2 is modded for s-video and it looks glorious.

4. Just get a model 1 HD Genny off eBay they only cost $20.

5. I noticed on average Genesis carts are pretty cheap compared to SNES ones. Perks of being on the wrong side of history I guess.

6. Yeah, overall that's been my impression. Doesn't stop Battle Mania 2 prices from being gross though :[

7. A lot of games seem to have gone up in price lately. $20+ for complete copies of Roadblasters, $50 for complete Double Dragons... people are nuts.

8. The shooters are getting insane.

9. Crusader of Centy seems like the most costly (decent) US game. The Sega CD on the other hand has quite a few.

I love that about the Genesis, you can build a library of awesome for very cheap. Shooters are getting nuts though, that's one of the reasons I don't have many. Also, complete cardboard boxed games are getting pricey, but I say fuck the complete ones, buy a 99 cent game with a case and print your own insert.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.