Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 687880818283848696 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis: The Superior Versions

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I won't buy any more of these dumb ass shits, just put your games up on some download system on PC
    Or you could get this!

2. I'm fine with that, I just don't need 50 boxes lying around to run old games.

4. I used to do that with the pass-through cable to see what was 32X and what was Genesis hardware, too.

Good segment on Chaotix, it's exactly how I feel about the game. I still feel like it could be fixed as a level hack, but as it is, the level design is just so very bad, and repetitive to make it worse.

I got a 32X and a PC (486 DX2/66Mhz with 4MB of RAM and a CD-ROM drive!) at the same time (September 1994), and it basically made me swear off consoles for the rest of the decade.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 30 Jul 2017 at 12:38 PM.

5. I loved the 32X. I wish Sega would have shitcanned the Saturn instead, and then just gone 3rd party in '96.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I loved the 32X. I wish Sega would have shitcanned the Saturn instead, and then just gone 3rd party in '96.
    Whaaaat!? I had more fun with the Dreamcast than any Sega console before it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Me too! But I would have enjoyed Soul Calibur and all those Capcom games just as much on PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I loved the 32X. I wish Sega would have shitcanned the Saturn instead, and then just gone 3rd party in '96.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Whaaaat!? I had more fun with the Dreamcast than any Sega console before it.
    Are you guys seeing who can be more wrong?

We're definitely finding out who is to be trusted.

10. You guys already know I can't be trusted. Why play a Genesis when I had a Snes.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"