Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis: The Superior Versions

1. Beavis and Butthead.
    Snes vs. Genesis.
    Go!

The SNES version was garbage. If the Genesis one was any good at all it wins by default.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I remember it being alright. It was almost a point and click adventure game, but not really.

4. It pretty much was

5. I'd really like to hear some of the best Genesis music recreated on the SNES.
    It would probably require sampling a lot of the sounds that the Genesis can produce, rather than trying to actually generate them directly.
    That's basically how the Amiga's Paula chip is able to reproduce C64 music perfectly, even though it can't create sound in the same way as the C64's SID chip.

I'd like to see a lady GaGa kid chameleon game.

picture it

7. Here's a video of Beavis and Butthead for genesis. It pretty much was an adventure game with some action elements. You had to get the 8 pieces of your torn up GWAR tickets.

I remember putting in a lot of time as a kid getting through this, it's pretty much figure out how to do everything, get the items you need, go use it at the right place, and get your ticket pieces. once you know everything you can beat it pretty easily, save for the enemies you have to kill sometimes.

8. SNES Super Wrestlemania vs Gen?

Better cast on Genesis, plus finishing moves IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Mega Turrican vs. Super Turrican.
    Go!

10. Mega!