Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deckards

btw... here's the original:

2. Damn Josh, that Journey of Goblin Narwood instrumental is great. Extra points for putting up Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer as the track's cover. This is exactly the only type of stuff I've been playing and listening to lately.

3. When do I get my album and t-shirt?

When it's done.

Remember... We had a lineup change, threw out all our old songs, and went from recording a 2 song 7" to having to fill up an LP at 45rpm. The writing/recording process takes longer than you might think.

5. It'll be worth the wait.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Maybe!

Of note: it is hard to write punk rock songs when you're content with your life.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    When do I get my album and t-shirt?
    What part of this being the second coming of Corey vs. Corey don't you understand?
    Noob.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Maybe!

Of note: it is hard to write punk rock songs when you're content with your life.
    I believe rappers have this problem after going from the hood to that fly-ass, deluxe apartment on the east side once they've become successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    What part of this being the second coming of Corey vs. Corey don't you understand?
    Noob.
    Incorrect. If that were the case, we would have had a party for the ages and I'd be dead from skiing the Bolivian peaks.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Noob.
    Nah. CVC released our record on time. I'd also like to point out that we did the whole Kickstarter thing in 2005. Innovative!
    Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    skiing the Bolivian peaks.
    Front blunt into nose grind on a 50 foot rail. Skate or die.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    When it's done.

Remember... We had a lineup change, threw out all our old songs, and went from recording a 2 song 7" to having to fill up an LP at 45rpm. The writing/recording process takes longer than you might think.
    LOL, I'm just going nuts - jumped back in time to vinyl, really want some unique stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    It'll be worth the wait.
    I know where you live if not.