Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Summer Croc's Rule

1. This Summer Croc's Rule

Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

I've been waiting to see this movie since it was announced months ago. I'm glad they were able to finish the movie in time to make it a Summer Blockbuster. Be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time so you'll have a seat come next Friday. It looks like this movie is already poised to shatter Spidermans previous record breaking opening.

The story is an interesting one. See, Steve saves a crocodile from poachers. What he doesn't know is that the crocodile innocently swallowed a top secret U.S. satellite beacon, and the poachers are really American special agents sent to retrieve it. The Croc Hunter has to relocate the croc and save it from the poachers (which we know to be special agents). If the movie was a book, it's what we would call a page turner. Hopefully a full novelization of the movie will be out soon.

The Director/Producer/Screenwriter of the movie is John Stainton. Already having filmed the wildly successful Croc Hunter TV series, this movie should firmly place him as one of the world's leading directors.

I also think this movie will set the trend in clothing and hairstyle for the coming year. I for one hope that the male 'short shorts' look is brought back into style by Steve. I have, like, a whole drawer full of short shorts that are simply begging to be strapped on. I've already grown my hair out and styled it in the 'feathery bangs' style Steve sports in anticipation of the coming hair trend. I figured best to get it done early when theres still appointments open with the local barber.

If what I've seen so far is any indication, this movie should provide the blend of action, story, and education we've all been salivating for. On the newest 'Ebert and Roeper at the Movies' both Ebert and Roeper gave it their highest rating of Thumbs Up.

Mark your calendars, this Friday, croc's rule.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

2. Is that the actual story? I haven't seen any previews, so I don't know. Wouldn't a movie be pointless since the focus is watching the guy nearly get eaten by a croc? If its a movie then its all staged. All in all, I just hope the word CRIKEY becomes popular.
    pwned by Ivan

3. A lot of folks don't know that Stainton called upon some important resources for this film in advisary and consultation roles... including John McPhee for his unique outlook on the post-modern conservationalist movement as well as John LeCarre for his insights into the post-Cold War period. These two figures along with Stainton devised an interesting new approach to the subject matter at hand concerning the interplay between the world's industrial and technological surplus and how it interacts with the environment and ecosystem in the world we live in.

Apart from the naturally good-natured antics of Steve, the Croc Hunter himself, I'm looking forward to picking out some of the deeper meanings interwoven into the film. It may open up an important new dialogue on some crucial subjects long overlooked.

Croc's Rule!

DacaZ
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

Hmm I can't tell if you guys are being serious or just ribbing us?

5. They're serious.

6. I haven't seen the movie, but I can already say. . .

BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

7. I must be missing something?

I just dont see what so great about Croc hunter in the first place? I dont like the show, dont like the guy, and dont like crocs

8. Tomorrow I'm gonna go see it....

The wait is nearly unbearable....

I really don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Or if I do sleep, all I'll be dreaming about is me at the theatre watching Croc Hunter.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

9. I'd rather a croc bite off my cock than pay money to see this pile.

CRIKEY!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle