Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

1. Hay listen! This is the place I've been frequenting. Have I missed any hidden gems?
    http://imgur.com/a/DZ7hZ

Edit: That asshole Brettmatic found Mega Man 5 there before I could and bought it up for $15.

2. I don't understand why people still pay money for loose mega man games when the two awesome collections are readily available for $10 a pop on PS2/Gamecube/Xbox.

3. Cant tell, that site is very un iphone friendly. Pics dont even show in mobile, cant manuever them around in full site to blow them up enough to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Have I missed any hidden gems?
    I see the reflection of one, studly.

5. There was an Earth Defense Force for SNES? I am intrigued, must look it up... hey looks pretty neat!

It's a shooter and not related to the ones you're likely thinking of. There's an iOS version of it too if you're that curious.

7. Yeah I could see that from the video. Looks decent, but nothing I'd feel I had to run out and track down.

8. Yep I bought the SNES EDF a long time ago blindly thinking it would be a bug killing game but was disappointed to fire it up and find out it's just a generic space shooter.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I see the reflection of one, studly.
    Oh man, I'm getting all hot.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Hay listen! This is the place I've been frequenting. Have I missed any hidden gems?
    http://imgur.com/a/DZ7hZ

Edit: That asshole Brettmatic found Mega Man 5 there before I could and bought it up for $15.

My Haul:

NES - Megaman 5 and 1943 ($20 for both, cart only)

SNES - Civilization (complete) and Killer Instinct ($20 for both)
    - Batman Returns (complete) and Final Fight ($11 for both)