Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    That's what I'm gonna do. He text me asking how much I'd want to pay for Secret of Mana, Actraiser and king of dragons. If he was really mad, I don't think he'd even offer. I now feel like these games were not gained legitimately and he's trying to move stock.
    That could be true.

Get me a cheap Secrats of Mana and I will love you forever.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    That's what I'm gonna do. He text me asking how much I'd want to pay for Secret of Mana, Actraiser and king of dragons. If he was really mad, I don't think he'd even offer. I now feel like these games were not gained legitimately and he's trying to move stock.
    At this point though maybe pass on a 2AM meet up.

3. I tossed him $20 and 2 old ass 360 games. We're square.

And by square I mean I still made out like a thief in the night.

4. If you're ever in central Pennsylvania, for your reference, I've found two places that are currently sell things like NES games presently:

- Gamer's Arena in State College - not insanely cheap, but fair.
    - a little hole in the wall in downtown Huntingdon, PA - they had a fair share of really shitty games for super cheap, and admittedly some I've never heard of. The only good ones, like Mega Man 4, were selling for way more (~$40) but then I'm sure you all have Mega Man 4 already anyway.

5. Gonna try a Yard Sale tomorrow. Starts at 7, I'm gonna get there at 6:30.

6. I dropped by a couple of Goodwill stores in Denton Texas, yesterday. They had a stack of about 10 Dreamcast games for $1 each. I have all of the titles that were in the pile except Toy Commander. I opened up the case for TC and found a burned copy of Sonic Adventure.

I did pick up Blacksite: Area 51 (PC) for a $1. I decided to put it on my crappy HP computer (E6300 @2.83Ghz and a GTS 250), instead of wasting hard drive space on my gaming PC, since the game isn't supposed to be that demanding. Something isn't right, because the game was pegging my CPU to 100%, even though the game only required a 3GHz single core CPU and 2GB of RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I'm gonna get there at 6:30.
    Filthy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I dropped by a couple of Goodwill stores in Denton Texas, yesterday. They had a stack of about 10 Dreamcast games for $1 each. I have all of the titles that were in the pile except Toy Commander. I opened up the case for TC and found a burned copy of Sonic Adventure.

I did pick up Blacksite: Area 51 (PC) for a $1. I decided to put it on my crappy HP computer (E6300 @2.83Ghz and a GTS 250), instead of wasting hard drive space on my gaming PC, since the game isn't supposed to be that demanding. Something isn't right, because the game was pegging my CPU to 100%, even though the game only required a 3GHz single core CPU and 2GB of RAM.
    Probably only uses one core, right?

9. The guy had a complete control deck and a complete power set but started off with saying well I looked on eBay. soon as he said that I knew I wasn't going to get a deal.

10. That being said I got life force, earthworm Jim and a six button controller for $15