Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

Ooh, I've always wanted Solar Jetman. Come to think of it, I might even own it. I need to catalogue my NES stuff.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I've just about hit the wall with my "wants" for NES. I'll post a comprehensive list of haves and wants maybe tonight.

Edit: I almost bought Metal Gear at PAX-E this year and remember getting Maltis hyped up about it. If I were on my NES kick then it would have been catastrophic for my wallet.

Wish I would have known, mzo, they had probably 15 copies of Solar Jetman for either 2 or 3 bucks each.

We're going tomorrow, so post whatever lists hopefully before then! It'll be good to actually have something to look out for that isn't super rare, that way at least it won't be a complete waste.

Oh, not just NES either, whatever systems.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

5. If you can find any of these for $5 or so, I'll take them: Nintendo Campus Challenge 1991, Nintendo World Championship Gold, Nintendo World Championship, Stadium Events, Hot Slots, Peek-a-Boo Poker, Myriad 6-in-1, Bubble Bath Babes, and Cheetahmen II.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I know Chux and Yoshi have been out and about lately.
    Don't tell our wives.

7. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    If you can find any of these for $5 or so, I'll take them: Nintendo Campus Challenge 1991, Nintendo World Championship Gold, Nintendo World Championship, Stadium Events, Hot Slots, Peek-a-Boo Poker, Myriad 6-in-1, Bubble Bath Babes, and Cheetahmen II.
    Thanks.
    Look at this asshole.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Check out Goodwill stores, Salvation Army, any places that run pretty much 100% on donations. The people that run them are usually old women with no interest in stealing the good stuff first, and will pretty much just throw them out on the shelves for next to nothing. Hardware is hardly reliable if it has moving parts but games are often in working order and really cheap. They NEVER, ever are arsed enough to look at the fair market value of any software.