Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

Quote Originally Posted by NGEFreek View Post
    Glory hole Gaston's down on 3rd and Park.
    Added to "Favorite Places" on my GPS.

2. Its waaaay better than Jimmy Cock's Anal Intersection that pops up on foursquare.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

Here are some NES games that interest me if you see them cheap:

Darkwing Duck
    Friday the 13th
    G.I. Joe
    G.I. Joe: The Atlantis Factor
    Jaws
    Low G Man
    Talespin

4. All the goodwills put the videogame shit on their own auction site
    Yeah it's been that way as long as I can remember in Nashville.

5. found a copy of Blades of Steel at goodwill yesterday, first cash I've given them in years. Also fuck sports games beyond the nes and neo geo.

6. Fuck all games beyond Combat, River Raid, Demon Attack, and Ice Hockey.

Low, don't forget NBA Jam!

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Low, don't forget NBA Jam!
    Doh.

The selection around here is slim too. The few used stores and thrifts all rely on auctions for anything retro, pawn shops have been hit and miss. One of nice things about Nes has been how dirt cheap and semi-plentiful the library is. Rarely see Snes or Genny titles around and would probably faint if I ran across Turbo or Master system games.

On vacation right now in Wisconsin Dells and ran across a used game/LP store in Baraboo, got a handful of NES games for $2 apiece and Puyo puyo Fever DS for 5. Checking the town park tomorrow, last time I was here there was a guy who set up a stall on market.

9. I missed out on some awesome stuff at a yard sale a couple of years ago, because I was out with friends and didn't want to make everyone wait for me, and didn't want to lug a bag full of controllers around all afternoon..
    There wasn't a lot of gaming stuff, but for some reason the guy had about a dozen good and/or rare controllers. He had Saturn pads, a couple of those one-handed PS1 controllers, NES dogbones, ASCII pads for SNES and Genesis, and an NES advantage, and that's just what was on top.
    All I've seen since at yard sales are PS2s and plastic instruments.

10. You can always get new friends, but those controllers are gone. Poor choice!