Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54646667686970 LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

1. Cabinets like that around about 6ft tall. You can fit them into a bigger mini van if you can remove all the seats, but a truck is usually a lot safer. They're pretty damn heavy and you could mess up the car or cab getting it in and out.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    So noticed the art around the screen is different and after emailing the guy found it has no side graphics and cab wear. Might still give a shot at that decent price but its easier to dismiss the impulse factor right now. He has a Turbo Outrun cab (guessing he refinished a cab that was on Craigs 6 months back) and Jalecos P47 as well.
    There's a bunnnch of places online that specialize in repro art for cabs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Cabinets like that around about 6ft tall. You can fit them into a bigger mini van if you can remove all the seats, but a truck is usually a lot safer. They're pretty damn heavy and you could mess up the car or cab getting it in and out.
    Damn. Yeah, that's just a bit too tall. I really shouldn't be looking until I buy a new house anyway.

4. Last Craigs haul, NES with 21 games $60. Guy puts up the worst photo imaginable, wish I'd saved it. A dirty NES with all games except a John Elway Football facing the camera connector first. I honestly should have passed, but ended up calling and asking what the other games are. He lists off some decent games, totaling well over $150. He gets to literally the last game and I offer a extra $20 if he wouldn't mind holding it til 5 and pulling it off Craigs:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	423.0 KB 
ID:	74354

Got a soft spot for Road Blasters from the arcade days, a couple annoying spots of latex paint though. B 52 looks interesting, Firehawk was excellent as was Mirco Machines so I have faith in Code Masters.

There is a shou rare grade arcade cab on ebay right now. Pick up only :/

600 in gas just to get it :/

7. Nice. Panic Restaurant alone almost paid for that entire haul. Great find!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Nice. Panic Restaurant alone almost paid for that entire haul. Great find!

And then some! Shit is crazy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NES-Nintendo...item4ad63fb3fd

9. That is a dopey high price for that game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I understand why no one bought it in the first place. It's a charming platformer for sure but can be rolled through in twenty minutes.