Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Garage Sale, Flea Market, Used Game Store Finds and Locations

1. If anybody sees any decent looking dogbones I want it.

2. $?!

Turned out to be a pretty successful outing! John had a list of old NES games he had lent out to family that had not been returned, and we managed to fill all the slots for under $5 each.

The best finds of the day were at the swap o rama, where we got black cart GB/GBC Revelations the Demon Slayer and GB Blaster Master Boy in amazing condition for $7 each. Also found 3 Base Wars at $5 a pop for Gohan and TaleSpin ($6) and Jaws ($2.50) for Yoshi. The GI Joe games are stupid expensive, eff off with that shit.

I actually saw an Earthbound, but it was at People Play Games and they wanted $185! Fuck off forever! They also had a really nice looking Heart of the Alien for $30 that John did not let me buy, and I will now regret it forever ;____;

Final haul for me was:

NES - the Little Mermaid
    SNES - Arkanoid Doh It Again, Stunt Race FX
    GB/GBC - Revelations: the Demon Slayer
    N64 - WipEout 64
    PSP - Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel
    Last edited by Mzo; 12 Aug 2012 at 04:04 AM.

<3 <3 <3

Time to get a 72-to-60 pin converter.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I actually saw an Earthbound, but it was at People Play Games and they wanted $185! Fuck off forever! They also had a really nice looking Heart of the Alien for $30 that John did not let me buy, and I will now regret it forever ;____;
    I will never understand this. I know for a fact it's not that rare, and I'm the biggest retard on the board for all things Earthbound and I think my limit for that game would be $75 if I had money to wipe my ass with.
    Even collectors don't expect to get that much on forums.

6. It may not be rare but it's in high demand. It's the Radiant Silvergun of the 2010s.

That is a perfect comparison for reasons beyond your intent.

8. I think Wild Guns is probably the most expensive SNES game right now that actually got a widespread NA release.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I will never understand this. I know for a fact it's not that rare, and I'm the biggest retard on the board for all things Earthbound and I think my limit for that game would be $75 if I had money to wipe my ass with.
    Even collectors don't expect to get that much on forums.
    $200 at this gaming place in Toronto.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 12 Aug 2012 at 08:31 PM.

I'd pay $200 Monopoly bucks for it.