Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Kids of Instagram

1. Rich Kids of Instagram

2. They're not in America or Europe.

Patron does not make, nor any tequila company make, a $7,000 750ml bottle of tequila and there are periods.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

With all that money they should buy some hotter chicks. I mean, I see some 8s that I would tap, but you could rent a freaky 10 every night of the week for that kind of money.

Priorities.

I'd like to see that elephant head fall on and impale that douchebag on its tusks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    They're not in America or Europe.

Patron does not make, nor any tequila company make, a $7,000 750ml bottle of tequila and there are periods.
    OK this was in Jamaica and the real total was $481.67 in USD. Fuking faggots.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Clearly, what these people and their parents need are lower taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    They're not in America or Europe.

I googled 17.5% GCT (figuring it was a sales tax of some sort) and Jamaica came up.

$42,000 Jamaican dollars comes out to $474 US. I think some of us has spent similar amounts at the liquor store once or twice in our lives.

edit: beat

7. For a party, or just the first time I stocked my bar, yeah.

Edit: I mean clearly these kids are rich. They're just being douchey trying to act like they maharajah ball harder than they do.

8. How long before we see Morphix post a gold frame with a shitload of anime in it.
    Last edited by Changeling; 10 Aug 2012 at 01:54 PM.

9. i like the pictures of the bracelets.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. I don't see a problem with this.