Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNL Movie Club: Zombie Girl: The Movie

1. TNL Movie Club: Zombie Girl: The Movie

This is a documentary about a 12 year old girl that made a feature length Zombie movie. It's amazing how she ends up running into all the same creative struggles and pitfalls as grown ups that work in film and TV for real. I think creative people that make things will find a lot to relate to here. It's a great document of how difficult, frustrating and horrible it can be doing "something you love."

2. She's got a vampire movie that is actually going to be coming out soon in a limited theatrical run and dvd/blu. Suffer through some Harry Knowles, though.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Wait what? Holy shit; this is an awesome pick no matter how it turns out!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. "This 2008 documentary chronicles a 12-year-old girl's two-year endeavor to make a full-length feature film: the zombie flick Pathogen."
    That is Netflix text. WTF? It's not shocking that a 12 year old is making a movie. It's the fact that it's a GIRL! (in case you don't get it, they bolded girl, not me).
    Going to watch it now.

5. Jesus God in Heaven. I've never seen what Harry Knowles looks like. Wow.

6. Thank God she explains the genesis of the quote "Do or do not, there is no try". (and reverses it).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Jesus God in Heaven. I've never seen what Harry Knowles looks like. Wow.
    You might have seen him in the Faculty, back when he could walk. He looked godawful in the FvsJ special features.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. I definitely saw the Faculty, but unless he said Hey, I'm Harry Knowles and I just don't remember it, I never knew who he was.

9. This sounds great. Looking forward to watching it later tonight.

10. i'M TRYING REALLY HARD TO KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE IS ONLY 12 AND TO CUT HER SOME SLACK. bUT SHE IS 12 and so annoying.
    CAPSLOCK, LOL.