Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TNL Movie Club: Zombie Girl: The Movie

1. Harry Knowles in person is like a physical representation of how ugly, bloated, and revolting his writing is. Picture the worst possible geek stereotype and that's him.

BTW, he also played a decapitated head in the Texas Chainsaw remake. Best part of the movie after Jessica Biel in a tank top.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 17 Aug 2012 at 08:36 PM.

2. I'm trying my damnedest to make it through this thing. It's interesting in theory, but I can only take so much in one sitting.
    If you made a drinking game out of "um" and "maybe", you'd have a 100% BAC ten minutes into it.
    It's everything about how people speak these days that I can't stand. Word crutches and the inability to articulate what is on the person's mind.
    I'm at the..um...point where...um...mom kind of..ah...like,maybe, flips out.

3. I made it through. Jesus, that was tough to sit through. Even more so than one of those hoity toity films that A Robot Bit Me creams his pants over all the time.
    Good luck to the chick, even her movie was shit (which I am sure it was) she did make a movie. That's a lot more than most people can say.
    The mom really bugged me. Quit trying to live vicariously through your kid ya dumb bitch. You had no real dreams of your own so now you want to latch onto your daughters? Pathetic.