Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Until Dawn (PS4)

1. Yeah, 10 chapters, each could take an hour.

Eurogamer finally got their review up and Recommended it. Hopefully I'll have time to play it this weekend, so maybe I should go ahead and download it.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 27 Aug 2015 at 11:54 AM.

3. I might have got it if it launched at $40, but $60 is more than I'm willing to spend on this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Maybe they should make it a $15 game, remove all the characters, and all decisions. Just have you walking around the mansion looking at stuff. Then people will love it.

5. I'm in for that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Life is strange.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'm in for that.
    That's because you don't like video games.

8. I've been watching (more like listening to) Aris play this a little on Twitch while I work. It is hilariously bad, writing is awful. But it's funny to watch someone react to how dumb it is.

9. Decided to grab this from Redbox as they had it in and I figure I'll easily be able to get through it this weekend. $9.00 is a lot better price to pay to play it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Decided to grab this from Redbox as they had it in and I figure I'll easily be able to get through it this weekend. $9.00 is a lot better price to pay to play it.
    Yeah, I did the same.

The production values are pretty impressive, really nice graphics. On that level it's easy to understand why they'd want $60 for it, but on the other hand, it's easy to look at a similar game like Life is Strange that's only $20 and very similar (albeit with last-gen visuals) and feel like $60 is a stretch for this.

In any event, seems like a good weekend rental.