Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feed The Scene

1. Feed The Scene

Since this is music related, it's going here.

A friend of The Deckards, Rachel Taft, founded a "band and breakfast" that helps feed and house traveling musicians called Feed The Scene. What she's doing is awesome and her food is equally as awesome. Here's an article from the Baltimore Sun discussing what she's done and what she plans to do. If you're in a band and you're touring near Baltimore, hit her up. You will get taken care of.

Also, she's got a Kickstarter set up to raise funds so she can improve the sleeping quarters for traveling bands.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. I think you meant to put this here:
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/

3. Fuck off, troll.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. If your band can't sell enough merchandise/cds while touring to pay for a cheap hotel room in that city - you shouldn't be touring in that city.

5. You sound like my ex. You don't get it. Go troll some other thread.

6. I knew he was trolling as soon as he said "selling CDs"

I actually met her at a show here in Durham a couple months back, and she gave me the best tasting cupcake I've ever had. Feed the Scene has taken care of a lot of bands from here. Really cool lady, and awesome stuff.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

I heard rumours of faggotry afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    If your band can't sell enough merchandise/cds while touring to pay for a cheap hotel room in that city - you shouldn't be touring in that city.
    So, basically, small bands shouldn't tour ever? How do they build up enough fans to afford the cheap hotel room the 2nd or 3rd time through?

Also, suck dicks.

Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    suck dicks.