Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lance Armstrong loses titles

My wife is a runner (or was, before the pregnancy) and I've been to my share of marathons. The people who finish up front are all super athletic, to be sure. However, too many of the runners aren't in nearly good enough shape to be running 26 miles, pushing their bodies (and more importantly, their hearts) further than they should be, in the sake of "overcoming the pain."

2. Does she have 26.2 plastered all over her car and tattooed on her leg and does she talk about marathons all day?

3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    Anecdote alert! I know several Ironman folks. Some healthy, athletic motherfuckers right there. But what do I know?
    I know some MMA folks that are in terrific shape.
    Must be all those punches to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Does she have 26.2 plastered all over her car and tattooed on her leg and does she talk about marathons all day?
    No tattoos, and it's a 13.1 (she ran half marathons) so, yeah.

I bet Marathons for causes are another reason other countries hate us. Instead of everyone putting their labor into fixing a problem, we pick a random day to run about it. It is only mildly better than charity balls.

6. Can't tell if serious.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

7. Anyone planning to read the book about this, "The Secret Race"? Apparently it's getting good reviews.

8. I have very charitable balls. They're the best.