Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 506062636465666878 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS3/4, 360/One/Steam!)

1. Yeah, the draw distance on dynamic lights is better. That shot was really the only one where I could see a difference besides resolution.

I do not have a beast machine, and I tend to think AA past 2 is a waste of resources, especially at 1080p. I have a solid mid-to-high end gaming rig that can definitely run games better than my PS4, but in this case, I know it's not going to be a dramatic difference. Also, isn't there some shit with the online component being delayed on PC? That's another reason.

I do wish I got Witcher 3 on PC, but at the time my PC couldn't have run it and I didn't have any plans to upgrade. Had I known, I probably would have held off for a month.

2. Reviews are up! Pick a site, they all say the game is incredible. Lots of 9+ and even 10's.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. I think I may end up getting this on PC. I thought Ground Zeroes was alright on PS3, but a higher frame rate feels like it would make some of the control stuff a little better...and I'm still not part of Team Next/Current Gen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. My local place got this. I've put about an hour or so in and I looooooove it, even if I've only seen what has been in the trailers so far.

5. From what you can tell so far, am I going to be lost if I don't finish Peace Walker before this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Ehhhhh. Did you play GZ because it happens literally right as you regain consciousness. Also a mandatory tape brings you up tonspeed

Jesus Christ SSJN, put the HD collection in the ps3 and play Peace Walker. For fucks sake.

Wrong Some Stupid, Gohan.

9. To be fair, I do own the Metal Gear Legacy set and have never played peacewalker.
    But that's because I've not played any metal gear since the first solid one and I didn't care for it.