Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aaron's Junkpile Giveaway (you pay only shipping)

1. Aaron's Junkpile Giveaway (you pay only shipping)

So I have some stuff that's bound for the trash, but if anyone wants it they can have it. Consider these 'packs' where you have to take all or nothing, since I don't want to go through too much trouble.

** Everything claimed **

Fat Japanese PS2 -- Great condition except for the banged up controller.
    Dreamcast keyboard and mouse -- includes typing of the dead.
    HD-DVD add-on for 360 -- includs 14 HDVDs like Planet Earth, Hot Fuzz, and Anchorman
    1st 10 360 game 'mystery' pack -- with such titles as Deathsmiles and Dirt 3
    2nd 10 360 game mystery pack -- with such titles as Resident Evil 5 and Dungeon Siege III
    5 PS3 game (and 1 blu-ray (AvP)) pack -- with titles such as Vanquish and Demon's souls

Not sure how often I'll check this topic, so feel free to pm me.

Almost forgot. I have King of Fighters soundtrack collection I'll throw in with the first order that asks for it.
    I also have one of those things that charges two batteries from 360 controllers if anyone wants it.
    Last edited by AaronChance; 31 Aug 2012 at 12:22 PM.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. I'll take the JPs2 if it works.

3. PM sent.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'll take the JPs2 if it works.
    It did last time I used it. I'll hook it up soon to be sure before I send it out.

Okay, I tested it and it works well. Quieter than I remember.
    Last edited by AaronChance; 31 Aug 2012 at 12:18 PM.
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. PM sent.

James

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'll take the JPs2 if it works.
    Damn you and your expediency!

7. BWAH HA HA!

Aaron, PMed you abour shipping.

8. Wow, that was fast. Everything but the last minute stuff I mentioned at the end have been claimed. Send my your addresses and I'll ship the stuff out USPS early next week. When I know how much it costs to ship them, I'll pass the bill for that onto you. Also mention if you want insurance or not. I don't mind trusting you guys since there's a chance this stuff will be used instead of ending up in the trash.

9. You're giving decent shit away for almost free. You thought it would take some time?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    You're giving decent shit away for almost free. You thought it would take some time?
    I thought it'd take the weekend, not a half hour. It's great though so I'm not complaining.