Thread: GameCube Games

1. GameCube Games

So I've decided I want to get a hold of a few GameCube games again. The games I'm looking for are:
    Wind Waker
    Eternal Darkness
    Paper Mario
    F-Zero GX
    Skies of Arcadia
    Star Wars Rogue Leader
    Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2

Let me know if you have any of these. They need to be complete but I'm not concerned with which version. Drop me a line and we can talk, I'm up for trades and/or outright buying them
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Last time I checked my local Kmart still had Viewtiful Joe GCN for like $5. If I'm near there this weekend I'll go see.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Last time I checked my local Kmart still had Viewtiful Joe GCN for like $5. If I'm near there this weekend I'll go see.
    This. Seen 1 and 2 there recently. Maybe check it out if you have one in the area.

4. The one here doesn't have them but yeah if anyone has a local K-Mart near them and wants to grab them for me that would be awesome.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Augh, I had F-Zero, VJ1/2 and SoA. Your kick is 2 months late.

6. Le sad.

No luck on Viewtiful Joe, they must have finally sold or tossed them.

8. I'll check to see if my girlfriends kid still has the box/manual for SoA. Might lessen the blow and make it cheaper to just snag the discs.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

9. I can't own any games that aren't complete. Like ever. I'm horrifically anal about that. Even my gameboy games have to be complete.
    Last edited by bbobb; 10 Sep 2012 at 08:46 AM.