Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a Logo Design

1. Sorta relevant?

(well, it's a logo and has "hockey" in the name)

I just rarely find a good time to drop this in a conversation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tonsilhockey.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	66938  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. I guess no one's really interested? No starving artists around here, I guess.

3. I'll give it a shot when I get home later this evening.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I guess no one's really interested? No starving artists around here, I guess.
    People don't like to work for free.

5. I thought Pineapple or Dog$ were doing it.
    Donk

You wanted a logo, my wife gave you a logo.

Most logos aren't an artistic opus - they are simple and distinctive so that they can be easily sewn into clothing and visibly discernible from a far distance.

The least you could do is at least acknowledge the effort and offer criticism so that perhaps someone else can submit something which you are tacitly expecting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    People don't like to work for free.
    Did my first post not offer $?

8. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    You wanted a logo, my wife gave you a logo.

Most logos aren't an artistic opus - they are simple and distinctive so that they can be easily sewn into clothing and visibly discernible from a far distance.

The least you could do is at least acknowledge the effort and offer criticism so that perhaps someone else can submit something which you are tacitly expecting.
    I did on the last page, when I said that I specifically liked Pineapple's puck guy design. I'll take this private, via PM's (which was the way I asked to be contacted) the rest of the way.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Did my first post not offer $?
    For a logo that was already done. Working for spec = Free work

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I did on the last page, when I said that I specifically liked Pineapple's puck guy design.
    I like the one under the PUCK UPS - I like the two dudes with the glasses, too.
    There is nothing in this post that acknowledges the logo which I provided, nor which my wife provided.

No thanks, no "it sucks", no "I get the idea". Nothing.

I'll take this private, via PM's (which was the way I asked to be contacted)
    Then why make the thread, or at least, why make the thread and not immediately lock it afterward.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to have posts and submissions in public so that subsequent discussion could refine what has been given and maybe spur more people to try their own idea?