Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need a Logo Design

1. I like dog$'s original as a professional team. The little puck dudes are probably more fun for a rec league though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. What Drew said

Although I'm not familiar enough with hockey culture to be able and whip something up that's comparable. At least not in a jiffy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    There is nothing in this post that acknowledges the logo which I provided, nor which my wife provided.

No thanks, no "it sucks", no "I get the idea". Nothing.

Then why make the thread, or at least, why make the thread and not immediately lock it afterward.

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to have posts and submissions in public so that subsequent discussion could refine what has been given and maybe spur more people to try their own idea?
    Honestly, I don't see how this conversation is going to go anywhere and I certainly didn't start this thread to have a long debate with you. I asked to be contacted via PM if interested. Pineapple is the only that did up until that point. I didn't take yours seriously and for that I apologize.

4. Why wouldnt you take it seriously? Dog$ has never been one to bust balls in that fashion, and personally, i think his wifes design is great.

5. I don't know Dog$ and I apologized for it. I don't know what more I can do.

6. Things were misunderstood and I think we all now know where everyone stands. Let's get more designs going.

I would contribute a couple but everything I can think of feels so generic that I didn't even want to sketch them out. But maybe I will anyway just in case haoh likes them.