Thread: facebook art page...thing!

1. facebook art page...thing!

https://www.facebook.com/KevinCameronArt

So another venue for me to try and push for an online presence! Why? I dunno...why not?

It's been kinda fun so far. A much faster response time to things I do, plus people I know f'real, and people they know, get to see what all that schoolin' went to...!

Has anyone else tried this approach? If so, how did it go? If not, why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. I like tumblr better than Facebook. The blog format is really nice and you can customize your tumblr page to look pretty much how you want it (except for multiple image posts, boooooo)
    Donk

And Tumblr has boobs.

4. Facebook is full of boobs.
    Donk

You win this round, Mister Finch.

6. I have a tumblr

herogear.tumblr.com

but it seems fb got the fastest reception. Less than a month old and already getting people liking the page, commenting, participating much more than they ever did on dA. Dunno how I could use tumblr for that level of participation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. If the contract doesn't specifically state that you can't show it, then you should be fine. However, give credit where credit is due (DILIGENTLY), and wait until after the project is already out in public.

8. Facebook isn't good for SEO though if you want your work to be searched on Google or other search engines easily. But if you have that social media leverage already or you're social media famous, then I guess an FB page is fine.

9. Tumblr doesn’t have boobs anymore.
    I hate the Facebook.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!