Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Memory Card adapter

PS3 Memory Card adapter

I'm looking for the adapter that lets you transfer PS1/2 saves onto the PS3. Its kind of a 1 time use thing, so I thought I'd check if anyone had one lying around they'd like to sell. Really only interested in the official Sony one.

Also, does anyone know for sure if this copies protected saves? And does it move files, meaning it empties your old memory card, or does it copy? Ultimately looking for a way to back up saves, and I think this might be a way to copy ps1/2 saves onto the computer eventually.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

2. I'm fairly sure I have this. Let me dig around in my unpacked boxes from when I moved half a year ago and see if I can find anything.

3. If he can't find his, I have a couple on hand. Pay for shipping and one is yours.

Wow awesome, thanks!

Chris want me to wait? Don't want to make you dig around if you don't need to.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

5. Go ahead and get one from him. I searched some and couldn't find it (and I know I have one because I remembered my PS2 memory card is still in it), and I have a lot more boxes to go. Unless it's in a drawer somewhere.

On the plus side, I found my copy of Metal Gear Ghost Babel! Also, my Scurge: Hive case but no game inside.

Yes, now the Metal Gear marathon will be complete!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. The tricky part now will be finding my blue GBA that's lurking somewhere. I guess I could try to dig out my green GBC for the authentic reflective screen experience, but then I'd have to find a power adapter too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post

Also, does anyone know for sure if this copies protected saves? And does it move files, meaning it empties your old memory card, or does it copy? Ultimately looking for a way to back up saves, and I think this might be a way to copy ps1/2 saves onto the computer eventually.
    The files on your memory card will be fine. I've used mine to transfer files from 2 PS2 and 2 Playstation cards and they kept all of their files.

9. Wait, the GBC and GBA shared an adapter, not the DS and GBA. Dammit.

Cool, thanks for the info.

SSJN, sending you a PM!
    John / JohnNiner / Niner