Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, published by Nintendo)

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    i think it's about as likely as Bayonetta in an Alex Kidd or Asha suit as far as "cool Sega characters that no one knows about anymore"
    True, although stranger things have happened (Penguin Land in Hyperdimension Neptunia and SG-1000 in Hatsune Miku).

References are just neat bonuses anyway. I only really care that Bayonetta 2 plays as well as the first game. Maybe if I'm lucky they will make a Wii U bundle with it since I don't have the system yet.

maybe we'll at least get a cute sonic haircut that makes her look like ryoko from Tenchi. Or double fox tails like tails.

oh, oh, maybe big boobs from Valkyria Chronicles? That would be a cool outfit.

alas, they will probably waste any sega related costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    shouldn't of

4. Don't get the furry thing going here but damn that lady is classy in a white dress.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I tried to support it!
    Attachment 75019
    Poor Bioshock 2.

6. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    True, although stranger things have happened (Penguin Land in Hyperdimension Neptunia and SG-1000 in Hatsune Miku).
    The entire premise of Neptunia is that the Sega Neptune sells alongside the PS3, 360, and Wii and the Nepgear sells with PSP and DS.

and i just realized why Neptunia Mk 2 is called Mk 2.

I wouldn't put anything game-related past the developers of Neptunia except making a good game that isn't mucked up with embarrassing pandering
    Donk

7. Sega owns the IP so yah this is a threeway co production with Sega even getting a bit of money for doing nothing.
    For the first Bayonetta they were involved in you know, fucking up the PS3 port.

8. Name:  Bxw2kawIMAAmntB.png
Views: 170
Size:  1.04 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

no... that can't be real...

it's too much
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Fuck yes.