Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, published by Nintendo)

mario hat looks stupid

I want a pet chomp though

2. I don't think Mario Hat is real, just something someone thought was funny. She'd have overalls and everything if it was (and maybe there is one but i don't think it's that)
    Donk

3. Raccoon suit would be so much better.

4. Bayonetta frog suit imo
    Donk

5. I'm insanely excited for this. Out of the games coming this Fall/Winter, I think this is the only one that I'm there day 1 for. I put 40 hours into the first in like a week, and got 1000/1000 achievements on it. It was close to my favorite game of last gen - only topped by Mario Galaxy and Uncharted 2.

Now, I'm really curious how they're gonna top the finale of the first for sheer over the topness.

I already have my preorder in for it, so I'll be there day one as well. Thanks to BBY's GCU and the $10 gift card from preordering The Evil Within, I'm in at $38. I have zero doubt it'll be worth that. The last time we got a Mikami game and a Kamiya game the same month was probably Viewtiful Joe, which obviously wasn't a coincidence.

7. Yoshi you pre-order from BB a bunch. Question for you, when it comes to pre-order bonus DLC, will they have it as a sheet of paper or something they give you when you pick it up? (not about Bayonetta here)

*edit*

I've only pre-ordered 2 things from BB ever and neither were games, and both times they just sent me out onto the store floor to get the item.
    Last edited by Shin Johnpv; 22 Sep 2014 at 01:51 PM.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Honestly, I am not sure I've gotten preorder bonus DLC from Best Buy. The closest thing I recall is that $10 gas card with Mario Kart 8, and they sent that via email, since my order was online with in-store pickup.

9. I've not preordered many things, but DLC has always been sent via email.