Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, published by Nintendo)

Not NeoZ too...

Nintendo is ruined.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I have to say the Wii U's first year definitely had more games, for me anyway. I've had the PS4 since launch and Shadows of Mordor in October will be the first game I buy for it. I think the Wii U makes a great compliment system. It's really good games are exclusives that you're not going to find on the PC, PS4, or Xbone.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Not NeoZ too...

Nintendo is ruined.
    Nah, he has a point. i like Nintendo games, but not everyone does. The other two systems are a waste for me. I don't have the room, i don't have the time to bother with all of it anymore. I wouldn't care if everything went to PC, and i'm actually hoping FFXV does.

I still really like having a 3DS and Vita around though
    Donk

4. Vita? Gross.

5. Dreamcast had almost as many games come out in the last year that I care about as either of the current gen consoles.
    Wii U is at least tempting.

6. WiiU appeals to me now that I only play a game here and there. Nintendo wins.

so, other than slapping dicks over consoles, is there any bayonetta 2 news?

Anyone got good preorder bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Foundry
    Taking the spread of games released by Platinum into account, it could be argued that the Wii U version of the original Bayonetta is the fastest-performing console game released by the studio to date, and in that sense it's a bit disappointing that the sequel fails to match the performance level set by its predecessor. While the massive increase in set-piece complexity in Bayonetta 2 is certainly exciting, it definitely comes at a cost. In that sense it almost feels like the original Bayonetta is the more finely tuned experience.

Alongside the likes of Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Bayonetta stands out as one of the best ports available on the Wii U. It's clear that a lot of time and effort was poured into this release in order to preserve and in places improve upon the original experience. While it's not dramatically superior to the original Xbox 360 version, we'd have to give it the nod as the definitive version of the game. The elimination of screen-tear, faster loading, and solid performance levels make a huge difference. Whether you've played the original release or not, this is a great way to experience Bayonetta. The fact that it comes packed in with most versions of Bayonetta 2 makes it one heck of a bonus.
    Link

9. It's "not dramatically superior" but the improvements "make a huge difference." Got it.

Performance aside you also have all the Nintendo outfits.

From reading the article itself, I think "dramatically superior" works just fine.

re: Bayo 2, a small number of people bitched about performance dropping in W101 and I never felt a thing. Hopefully it's that again.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery