Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22323435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayonetta 2 (Wii U, published by Nintendo)

1. you paid more than $48 for it though.

2. I got it too

3. looks like I will be (not) playing this before you guys...I just wanted a copy so it doesn't go OoP in 5 days

Horizon 2 is my game

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I went to pick this up from Best Buy, and they didn't have it, despite charging my card and sending the email that it was ready for pickup. I wandered into the back and didn't see any on the shelf either. I advise calling before you make a trip and not trusting their web site if anyone else preordered there.
    A friend of mine had a different experience. He got the email yesterday, thought "wtf?" and went to the store. They gave him the game, he spent all last night playing it.

Another friend was debating, he wants the game but he also wanted CvS for Dreamcast and the budget was tight. I gave him an extra copy of CvS on the condition that he bought Bayo 2.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Amazon's not sending mine until tomorrow. Mannnnnn
    Amazon dropped the ball. They didn't offer release date guaranteed delivery when pre-orders went up and then a few weeks ago added it, but didn't automatically update people's orders.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. That's some bullshit. Maybe if I email them with sadness they'll counter with a gift card.

This is the way of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    you paid more than $48 for it though.
    $38, thanks to the $10 gift card from The Evil Within.

meh, I'm happy to pay retail for it. God knows nothing else good is coming out for this thing.

9. This game is a really nice change of pace from the rest of the usual holiday lineup. I'm around nine chapters in and some of the levels are so ridiculous and awesome. Even the music is top notch. It's so nice to hear a good original soundtrack nowadays. I was watching football and playing this on the game pad but I turned it off because this game really needs to be played on a big tv and with a proper sound system.

Only complaint I have is the dialog. Platinum tried too hard with the M rating by adding in the word fuck, a lot. It's extremely forced and retarded.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"