Thread: Lincoln

1. Lincoln

I'll watch this.

And nary a vampire in sight.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. DD Lewis does look the part but he sounds awful.

3. Apparently Lincoln had what is described as "was a little shriller, a little higher" as opposed to the baritone voice most portrayals give him.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Maybe, but it feels like someone translating Shakespeare, you know?

5. No. No I don't.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Apparently Lincoln had what is described as "was a little shriller, a little higher" as opposed to the baritone voice most portrayals give him.
    Yeah, I keep hearing people bitching about Day-Lewis' voice, but I've read the same thing...according to historians, it's actually how he spoke. In fact, some accounts claim that, when stressed or nervous, Lincoln's voice would practically go falsetto.

That said, even if I didn't know all of that, I see nothing wrong with the voice Day-Lewis is using. Sounds fine to me. Bitchers gonna bitch.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. New trailer.

8. OK now I'm in.