Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360, PC)

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3, 360, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer

Team Ninja unveiled a new offshoot in the Ninja Gaiden series - and it's a zombie infested game that's being made with the aid of Keiji Inafune and Spark Unlimited.

Ninja Gaiden Z had a reveal of sorts last week when it was teased in Famitsu last week by its other name Yaiba. Yaiba, it turns out, is the lead character of the game, and he's in pursuit of Ninja Gaiden's traditional hero, Ryu Hayabusa.

Inafune came out to make the announcement at a Team Ninja event in Shibuya on the eve of the Tokyo Game Show. "The collaboration I'm announcing today is almost like a dream come true," the former Capcom man said while sporting a Dawn of the Dead t-shirt.

"The reality, for a lot of creators, is that they can't make the games that they really want to make. There are boundaries and rules and people that have some say. I'm very happy that I'm here today being able to make the games that I really want to make."

There was no release window given and no platforms were announced, though Team Ninja's Yosuke Hayashi said it would be for consoles.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 24 Dec 2012 at 02:22 PM.

I thought this zombie shit was over. What the fuck.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Well I mean, it is Inafune.

But seriously, Team Ninja in 2012 and Spark Unlimited. lol.

So this is a side story?

Do we call it Ninja Gaiden Gaiden?

5. Imagine Ninja Gaiden Babyz

6. Everything about this sounds terrible.

7. yeesh.

Devil's Third, come back and save us.

8. resident gaiden! ninja evil!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Imagine Ninja Gaiden Babyz
    Ninja Gaidenville

10. So Inafune's like, fuck Japanese devs, they don't know shit, they're so backwards and lost. BUT NOT I! OH NO, I KNOW WHERE THE PULSE OF THE HARDCORE GAMER IS!!!!

Zombie games!

You know, those things that have been done for what, a good 5 or so years? THAT is the cutting edge! Bask in my brilliance, for I am Inafune!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.