Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Life (3DS)

1. Are the non combat roles actually fun? I want to believe, but they sound super tedious.

2. I've been mining and blacksmithing for most of the game so far and am enjoying it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Work: The Game

4. Guess what. Those baseball and feetball games you like are labor sims, too.

And so is Stuntman.

5. Yeah. People say "I want to be a miner when I grow up"

I was just kidding anyway.

6. Thinking this, Smash Bros 3DS, and Layton Vs Wright in the Target sale. Guess being too busy to day one these worked out for the better.

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Are the non combat roles actually fun? I want to believe, but they sound super tedious.
    The idea is that you jump around. So like you need to fight to get to the mining section.

8. I recieved this as a gift from a super cute girl. I NEVER buy new games... but she saw me reading threads and we talked about it, and bwoop, she bought it for as a surprise. /daawwwww

Anyway!

Game is absolutely great. Super charming "open world" style gameplay. Great music. Really well done translation. I've played for about 4 hours so far as an angler and it's good stuff.

I'm a sucker for fishing in all games (breath of fire, WoW, legend of river king, etc, etc) and the fishing in this is one of the best so far.

Also - your first piece of armor is a hat that looks like a fish is eating your head. I'm a fan.

9. Pay her back with penis
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. The only currency valid in my home are RAPE DOLLARS.