Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tank Thread

yeah, no internet, boredom, loneliness, etc.

My grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side got married because of those letters. He was dating one of her friends before the war, and the friend mailed him a dear john. She felt so bad for him, she started writing him and a relationship bloomed from that. When he got back, they got married.

2. Aw, that's really sweet.

Reading the letters of people you like is awesome.

3. Pretty slow recently, but this page on FB has tons of tank pics - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tank-...50934321585223

4. I currently make animations for a training game to teach soldiers how to fix tanks.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

That's cool.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I currently make animations for a training game to teach soldiers how to fix tanks.
    Is this game available on the internet?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It's probably classified. All that training shit is for a period.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Is this game available on the internet?
    Nope, all internal use only.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I currently make animations for a training game to teach soldiers how to fix tanks.
    Pretty boss. Is the sophistication of these proprietary military games approaching consumer games yet?

I've always wanted to try those police trainer light gun games.

there is a doc with the abram training unit. Its kind of crazy. You crawl into this thing that looks like a japanese microhotel closet room, and on the inside, it looks like the inside of the tank.