Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 212141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tank Thread

But he's talking about maintenance. Its probably either an interactive how to video or that shit with the glasses where it overlays a 3d image over what you are seeing and helps you work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You crawl into this thing that looks like a japanese microhotel closet room, and on the inside, it looks like the inside of the tank.
    I had started building one of these in my basement for Steel Battalion before I sold the place. I wish I had a chance to finish it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Pretty boss. Is the sophistication of these proprietary military games approaching consumer games yet?

I've always wanted to try those police trainer light gun games.
    In the stuff I deal with, no. Sadly some folks don't want to strive for better, and are happy just putting forward good enough. It's kind of a daily struggle for me, trying to get them to aim for better. Part of the problem is that the folks ordering these projects don't have a reference point, so if some things is moving, it's amazing to them and good enough.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    But he's talking about maintenance. Its probably either an interactive how to video or that shit with the glasses where it overlays a 3d image over what you are seeing and helps you work on it.
    It's neither of those things.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Like you could say otherwise

It's a communist murder simulator.

Gotta prep for war with Russia.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Like you could say otherwise
    I can at least tell you it's not either of those things.
    Where I play

You shouldn't be. If you actually are working on something restricted.

The Professor knows more about your job, the papers you signed, and what you're doing than you do.

I might.

If he's developing anything for our current military complex, he's not suppose to be online talking about it.