Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tank Thread

"goody two shoes, what do you do?"

kill millions of jews, I guess

That's what they the jews want you to think, man

make another thread if you want to tinfoil

No one is here to talk about tanks.

dontcur

short bit from a documentary from interviews with actual WW2 german soilders. You might not want to watch it if you are easily pissed off.

Stuff like this is why censorship should be fought. And why we should always be aware of the media creating 'others.' These men didn't even really know that normal people were being sent off to die in work camps. And even when they acknowledge that it is possible, its ok from their pov, because those people were 'partisans' which was really just a made up word for the time, much like we call anyone that attacks anything American, a terrorist.

Interesting documentary about surviving German cameramen

there are 9 parts. NSFW. Some parts are graphic.

Worth a watch. Touches on many different perspectives.

8. Did you run out of tanks to talk to yourself about or something? Why is this thread now about Nazzies? I'm so confused!

When I'm driving home on 101 there's some kind of military museum or something right off the freeway, and they've got a tank of some sort in front. I'll have to stop and snap a picture one of these evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Did you run out of tanks to talk to yourself about or something? Why is this thread now about Nazzies? I'm so confused!
    1. The videos have tanks in them
    2. Not worth making a separate thread.
    3. The Hitler video is the only thing about Nazis. The videos with interviews with soldiers are not about Nazis. Nazis were members of a political party. The Wehrmacht, like any military, was not made up entirely of members of the ruling political party. It was sometimes even made up of enemies of the Nazi party, towards the end of the war.

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/show...yard-navy.html

collection of photos of dying Russian nuclear subs. To make matters worse, the Russian government isn't maintaining these while waiting to decon them. Radiation for everyone