Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online

Quote Originally Posted by Klonoa View Post
    ep 15 (dont read unless you have caught up)

shit just got really stupid, felt like the last 3 eps were completely rushed, and the transitioning from the last arc to the new one just seems to be happening way too fast, I know it can't be helped since its based off the light novel but I think it cheapens it. Not to mention the love triangle and Asuna's pedo fiance. WTF IS GOING ON
    I got to mark off a few squares on my shitty animu bingo. Already had the falling down, end up with boob in your hand square, but I didn't think I'd get the little sister is in love with you square.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Liz can be my exclusive blacksmith anytime ~o~
    Liz >>>>>>>>> Assna
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Leafa has giant jugs! And now we know who she is irl WAT
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. ^ Kirito has it GOOD i like how she didn't know who Kirito was at first, even though he was a noob named Kirito, who looked like her cousin/bro, with high level skills who one hit killed them dudes
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Boring ep this week.

People acting serious in-game when death means something is one thing, people acting hard in Alfheim Online is just dumb as hell.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I got to mark off a few squares on my shitty animu bingo. Already had the falling down, end up with boob in your hand square, but I didn't think I'd get the little sister is in love with you square.
    I watched from beginning to episode 17 this week. I was sitting there surprised, thinking how few tropes this show hits. I was wondering if I was just behind on the trends, then immediately sister says "what a surprise to learn brother and I are actually cousins!" The show's been really good, though! I really like that they got through with the SAO quest quickly, I just hope this new arc holds up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I just hope this new arc holds up.
    this new arc is pure shit. i'll keep watching though cuz i'm in too deep and there's what, 7 episodes left?

The timeline is messing with my head pedo faggot admin is set to marry Assna next week, and mentions he had met Kirito yesterday but between ep 17 and 18 it felt like time had passed at least a couple of days.

Noob Kirito's gonna beat ALO in a week while nobody has beat it in a year since its release. smh

I get the feeling that sis still doesn't know who Kirito is irl. You'd think his online handle would have come up at some point, but whatevs.

The new deadline is pretty short, I hope they handle it well.

I'm betting on their "daughter" sacrificing herself before it's all over.

Pretty boring ep again.

I think this show lost me when they dropped the life or death consequences. Oh god, if we die here... we might have to corpse run and lose 30 minutes of progress oh noooooo

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Pretty boring ep again.

I think this show lost me when they dropped the life or death consequences. Oh god, if we die here... we might have to corpse run and lose 30 minutes of progress oh noooooo
    haha, pretty much how I feel. Since this whole 'race against the clock to save Asuna' began, I think only 1 day has passed in 3 episodes. I'll still keep up with the show, only because I've come too far.