Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online

1. You're not implying TNL exaggerated the suckiness of something... are you?

But the last half really did suck compared to the first half. It was like two different shows almost.

Taking away the life or death element completely drained my interest. Oh no, they're gonna assassinate this leader or whatever. Maybe she will lose some durability and have to run back to her body.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Sugou stabbed holmes IRL at the end, so there's that.

4. Started this today.

If I didn't love anime; and play a lot of WoW way back when, I'd probably hate this. As is it's pretty fun.

5. I saw an OAV floating around the other day.

6. Nobody wanted to talk about Kirito using a girl avatar for SOA2?

The girl with brown hair, that's Kirito.

7. How are they doing more of this?

ANOTHER person locks people in an MMO? In a world where evil people trap you in online video games I'd just stick to single player.

The 2nd game already wasn't a life or death trap, and it was stupid because of it. Oh no, they're going to assassinate this ambassador, greatly inconveniencing her with a corpse run? Who cares?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I feel like they could have had just one time where people got trapped and just fleshed out tiers of content and been fine.

This is some grade B shit right here.

10. Yeah, there are like 5 light novels of this shit. I didn't know they were making another season, I guess we'll get a bunch of girls struggling with their lesbian feelings towards Kirito?

Like Attack on Titan, this show didn't really live up to the potential of it's premise.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!