Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Fucking Minute

1. One Fucking Minute

Not a fan of Green Day nor Usher, but fuck that festival and props to Billie Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. He has a right to be pissed, but he comes off like a douche with his I've been around since 1988 crap. Sounded like a lil bitch, and deprived his fans of a minute of his music.
    It would have been more impressive if they kept playing till they had to be physically removed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    He has a right to be pissed, but he comes off like a douche with his I've been around since 1988 crap. Sounded like a lil bitch, and deprived his fans of a minute of his music.
    It would have been more impressive if they kept playing till they had to be physically removed.
    Yeah, the 1988 shit was dumb.

But wtf is a minute gonna do? This sent a much larger message than to have played for a minute and having the plug pulled on the music and lights. No chance they would have to been physically removed, I'm sure there are protocols when shit hits the fan (hehe) in situations like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

4. yeah he rules. ok

5. Nice flounce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. What a bunch of cunts.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. What a little prima donna bitch. Who the hell would ever defend this douche-nozzle.

The only good part of that video was when they stopped playing their old-ass sucky song.

8. Another Gilman Street "punk" band that sold out as soon as they were able. Green Day has always been shitty.

"I'm going to rage against pop stars by acting like an entitled pop star at the IHeartRadio Festival!"