Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1323252627

Thread: What Are You Playing (Fall 2012)

1. The Saboteur- I only played a bit of this when I picked it up cheap a couple years back, and it was just sitting there, taunting me with its open-world-ness. You get to run through Paris shooting Nazis and taking down a million little points of interest on the map. I don't know why I let it sit unplayed so long, now that I'm finally deep into it. It's a bit too generous with the regenerating health, though.

James

2. No its not. It's just right.

3. 1. ESPN NFK 2K5: I finally got the updated franchise rosters, and it's great. All the stats have been set up for today's players, and veterans seem to be adjusted for experience and age. It even has this year's schedule. I'm going to do what the 2007 Patriots couldn't. 12-0 so far!

2. I Am Alive: I don't know, I'm not feeling it. I like the concept and the gameplay, but the combat is ass. Facing multiple foes is a nightmare, especially when more than one has a gun. The checkpoint system is total ass too.

3. Metro 2033: Great game! Excellent visuals and atmosphere, great gameplay, and a cool story. Definitely worth the $10 I paid.

Borderlands 2 still.
    Dropped Halo 4. The campaign is hella boring. im probably going to sell it and get some credit towards something else.
    Got a new psp, got back to playing Monster Hunter P3rd. still so much fun
    Thats pretty much it with the occasional Assassins Creed 2, and Skyrim play.