Thread: Staple illustration sites

1. Staple illustration sites

Hey, this is for work, so don't go out of your way for it, but if I could get a few listings of the go to illustration type websites, I would appreciate it.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. tumblr.com
    Donk

3. altavista.com
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. That is adorable!! Thank you for sharing your pattern.........
    soha

Tell me more.

6. http://blog.drawn.ca/

The drawn blog officially ended this year which is a bummer. Regardless of that, when I discovered it in 2010 I left it open in a browser for about three weeks going back and looking at 300+ pages of content contained there and checked it out daily after that. It is totally worth digging into it. Just doing this will introduce you to tons of artists you like, and generally they will lead you to more.

I will second tumblr.com. Just search the illustration tag and you will find art you like and artists to follow. It is a pretty fantastic tool for finding new art.

Illustration is a pretty huge blanket term that falls over all kinds of stuff. If you can tell me what you are into or looking for I can recommend more specific sites and artists.

*EDIT
    Fucking spammers. Should have looked at the date on the original post.
    Last edited by JM; 26 Sep 2013 at 11:26 PM.

7. lots of stuff on flickr too