Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The TSA: Does the T Stand for Theft?

1. WTF The TSA: Does the T Stand for Theft?

Story at ABC News

So you go to the airport to get ready for a trip, and you check your luggage. Later, you frantically look through your luggage and realize you're short an iPad.
    A CNN producer got his camera stolen by one TSA screener, who went to prison after trying to sell it. Eleven TSA officers were sacked this year for theft, with a grand total of 381 since 2003.

Pythias Brown, who stole the above camera, said he once took a Wii through a checkpoint with nothing said. What about those TSA locks you can put on your luggage? Jack shit! Sorry, some screeners are quite adept at picking them without being caught.

On World News Tonight an iPad was tracked to a TSA screener's house. He denied it at first, but the WNT guys were able to pick up a signal from it. Only then was it forked over. The idea of losing a $2000 laptop before boarding (and not realizing it until I've gotten to a hotel and unpacked) makes me ill. Critics in Congress say it's no shock given the lack of background checks done by the TSA when it hires.

Watchers need to be watched.

2. My sis had her camera stolen at the Philly airport. Those scum will go through your shit and take what they want and sell em. Philly Airport was under surveillance by the feds for several months and they busted several pieces of shits.

Make sure all your valuables, laptops, cameras, ipads, etc are in your carry on luggage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Only the most intelligent and skilled members of society get picked for TSA positions.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I never check baggage. If I can't carry it, it can stay home. I like arriving with the stuff I depart with, and if that means traveling light that's fine.

James

5. James likes wearing the same unwashed shit for days at a time.
    Fucking hippie.

6. America

I stopped checking luggage after getting back from europe. You really don't need as much shit as you think you do.

And fuck the TSA. Stupid bullshit horse and pony show.

8. Who would be stupid enough not to pack electronics and valuables in their carry-on bag?

9. TSA is a government agency of pure unneeded excrement.

The fact that the people have no say at all in that is such bullshit. For ouurrrr saffeeetttttyyyyyy.

Fuck youuuuuu.

A lot of incosiderate idiots bring more carry-on baggage than they're supposed to, and it's usually much larger than it has any business being. Then there's no room for your shit above your seat.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery