Thread: ESPN Films' 30 for 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger

1. ESPN Films' 30 for 30 Arnold Schwarzenegger

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=arnolds-blueprint

These short films are great. I watched Broke, yesterday, and it was interesting to see these mega-million sports stars that were now broke.

Anyone else watch these?

2. 30 for 30 is one of the best things ever. I have the box sets, well worth it

3. They either had Kosar under the lights too long, or he's on speed. He looked a little twitchy.

4. I watched most of them last time around, though I missed the 2 I really wanted to see - Jordan baseball and Steve Bartman - and I REALLY need to rectify that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I watched most of them last time around, though I missed the 2 I really wanted to see - Jordan baseball and Steve Bartman - and I REALLY need to rectify that.
    I read an article a year or 2 ago about Bartman. The guy had to change his name and pretty much lives like someone that was placed in the witness protection program. His life was pretty much ruined.

6. The Bartman one is OK, but if I remember correctly, it kind of suffers from Bartman never doing any interviews for it. Everything is told from third party accounts.

Great series though overall.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I watched most of them last time around, though I missed the 2 I really wanted to see - Jordan baseball and Steve Bartman - and I REALLY need to rectify that.
    Jordan Rides The Bus, or whatever it's called, is on Netflix now. Not sure about Bartman. I've watched a bunch of these, they are almost universally entertaining and generally pretty well done.

8. They're all on amazon prime for free too