Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Good Day To Die Hard

1. Funny that you should mention Hans Gruber...

2. I like this alt ending to Die Hard: With A Vengence.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. That's actually the better ending of the two. Shame they didn't use it.

4. In other news, the 25th anniversary blu-ray set with 1-4 is $25 on Amazon today.

5. I ended up seeing this yesterday and yeah, it was pretty damn bad. I have a high tolerance for nonsensical shit to happen in action movies, but some of the stuff that happened, John stopping his son all casually when he is in the van, after half the courthouse blew up and there are dudes with machine guns half a block down the street, to talk about family problems. Then getting pissed when his son wouldn't get out and talk to him, which ended up somehow ruining the entire 3 year CIA operation, because he delayed his get away by maybe 90 seconds....ugh. There was some pretty sweet shit blowing up at least, I'll give the movie that. Awful script though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. How about the hans gruber-esque death of the bad guy that was cut short by the helicopter blade?
    That was pretty funny.

7. HAH! I completely forgot about that. I thought that was actually awesome, as well as the entire scene around that part, one of the parts of the movie I actually enjoyed. Though I'm totally with you on when they cut off the scene with her unzipping her motorcycle suit. I mean seriously, wtf?! Even my girlfriend was like "that isn't right". Bad form, Die Hard, bad form.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    In other news, the 25th anniversary blu-ray set with 1-4 is $25 on Amazon today.
    Is part 4 the PG13 cut?

I feel bad for even thinking about the blus, my wife got me all 4 on DVD for christmas a few years back and I haven't watched them yet.